Yazar Adı: Burak POLAT
Basım Yılı: Eylül - 2019
Basım Bilgisi: 1.Basım
Sayfa Sayısı: 250
Ebat: 21 x 24
Cilt Bilgisi: Karton Kapak
Kağıt Türü: Kuşe Kağıt
Foundations of Classical Electromagnetism is the first volume of the series Lectures in Electromagnetic Theory. The present volume is a reflection of the author’s personal outlook on physics centered around original contributions to mathematical foundations, principles and applications of classical electromagnetic field theory. It is designed as a supplementary source for readers ranging from undergraduate students with little background on electromagnetic theory to graduates and researchers of Electrical Engineering and Basic Sciences who are specializing on this field.
Main contributions of the present volume to literature can be outlined as follows:
- Original approaches to modeling and interpretation of electromagnetic phenomena
- Alternative representations for Maxwell’s Equations with emphasis on Duality Transformations.
- Proper descriptions of work and energy in static electric and magnetic fields
- Proper definitions for Perfect Electric and Magnetic Conductors
- Introduction of Principle of Conservation of Energy and Power in moving media
- New physical concepts and quantities associated with Duality Principle and Conservation of Energy and Power in moving media